Monday, September 16, 2013

PROMPT: I am the one who....

I am the one who lives to create. Ideas, words, and feelings flow from my hands in a variety of media. Passages narrate the stories of my imagination. Sketches show the images dancing in my head. With my trusty sidekick Beau the sewing machine, I can weave life into any length of fabric before me. I am the one who lives to create.

I am the one who doesn't conform. I am passionate and comfortable with the fact that as long as I am happy with myself, the opinions of others are nothing. I say what I feel. If I don't agree with you, you will know. I am not afraid to show my true colors. I do not submit to the boundaries set by those around me. I am the one who doesn't conform.

I am the one who strives to exceed. I dream of being the best of the best. I am constantly reaching, grasping for more. I hunger for knowledge. I wash it down with inspiration. I will never reach perfection, this I know. But I will forever be trying. I am the one who strives to exceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment